Come to Our Free First-Time Homebuyer Seminar
Our newest upcoming seminar is a unique opportunity for first-time buyers to learn all there is to know about the process.
As you probably know, we’ve offered a number of workshops for sellers and downsizers in the past. This time, we’re showing some love to first-time homebuyers with our brand-new, free seminar called “The First-Time Home Buying Experience.”
Here’s the list of topics we’ll cover:
- How to pick a lender and compare their rate sheets
- How to find homes on and off the market
- How to beat out other buyers in a competitive situation
- What all a home inspection covers
- What costs are associated with buying a home
- What happens during appraisals
- What can cause the demise of a deal
- What happens during and after closing
- What the drawbacks are to buying your first home
Because we’ll be hosting several of these workshops in the future, we plan to hold this particular workshop in a more intimate setting with a small number of invitees. Expect great food, drink, and conversation! We hope you join us for this wonderful opportunity to learn a lot at no cost.
Click here to RSVP for one of the two or three dates we have scheduled.